Saturday, October 8, 2011

The One With a Happy Saturday!

Things that are making me happy today:

1.) This book.

2.) The gorgeous trees in my area. It may still feel like 80 degrees, (EW) but atleast the trees are changing colors.

3.) Next week, the boyfriend and I are taking a couple of days to go and visit several State Parks close to us. One of the things on my bucket list is to visit all of the State Parks in MN, so this is a Big Deal.

4.) Honeycrisp apples. YUM.

5.) The Sing Off. One of our absolute favorite shows. We wait all year for it to start up again and this year it's going for 3 whole months instead of just 6 weeks. Yay! If you haven't seen it, you MUST. So much talent, it's ridiculous.

6.) I have been smoke-free for over a year now! SO proud of myself. :)

7.) Knitting this.

8.) Super cute banner class I'm taking on Monday at VIP Scrapbook.

9.) Cooler weather coming next week. Fingers crossed!

10.) My boyfriend.

No comments: