Thursday, February 3, 2011

The One With Five on Friday

Five things I am loving today:

1.) This bag. Perfect length, size and color. Found here, on etsy.

2.) Sneak peeks of the new lines by October Afternoon. Check their blog out here and tell me which one is your favorite. I LOVE Boarding Pass.


3.) This chicken salad recipe. The boyfriend and I made it for dinner last night and it was delicious!


4.) This book. I fell in love with the characters and could not put it down. Full review at Goodreads.com.


5.) This website. Yes, it is a total timesuck. Yes, it is probably not appropriate for you to read at work. Yes, please go check it out, if you haven't already. I always come to the party a little late, so you probably already know about it but oh my gosh FUNNY. I couldn't stop reading laaaaaate into the night. Seriously laugh out loud hilarious.

What are you loving or coveting today?

1 comment:

Tas said...

oh man, oh man, that website is just absolutely the best! I cannot stop laughing every time I read it!