8 things about me.
I was tagged by the lovely and oh-so-crafty Cynthia, so here goes...
1. When I was 10 years old, I won the spelling bee at my school on a Friday and then broke my wrist on Saturday. It was an eventful weekend, to say the least!
2. My favorite holiday is Halloween & my favorite season is Fall. I look forward to both literally ALL year long and am so sad when they are over.
3. Two of the goals on my bucket list are to visit all MN State Parks & all National Parks. When we go to Vegas in 3 weeks, I'll be able to visit atleast 2 National Parks! This makes me giddy.
4. My favorite drink in the world is Cranberry + Vodka, but I can NOT resist a shot of Jagermeister.
5. I am completely obsessed with books & reading. I never leave the house without a book and I bet I spend more time at my local library in a month than most people do all year.
6. I am pretty sure I love football more than most men. I can't get enough of it. I'm getting really into baseball too, but not quite as much as football.
7. When I set my alarm to wake up in the morning, the end number must be 7. 7:47, 8:07, etc.
8. I always, always wash my hands with ice cold water. I really don't know how or why this started, but I can't seem to stop doing it.
Thanks, Cindy! This was fun. And, since they are pretty much my only readers, I tag both of my sisters! (: