Saturday, March 10, 2012

The One With My Music

I recently found out that a whole bunch of the music that I put on Itunes mysteriously disappeared. Like, more than half, at least 3000 songs or more. I have no idea how or when this happened, but I have spent the last few nights (and will spend quite a few more) re-uploading all of our CD's back onto my computer. The worst part is there is no rhyme or reason. It's not like I'm missing entire albums, just a few or most of the songs, never all of them. WTF, Itunes? At least everything I've paid for is safe.

The best part is going through all of our seriously eclectic music collection. Oh, and remembering that I know every.single.word to "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel. It's a classic.


2 comments:

Tas said...

Hey! I thought I was the only one who insisted on memorizing the lyrics to "We Didn't Start the Fire." I love that song :) Still a few parts of it I'm shaky on. We should have a sing-along next time we meet up.

I wanted to let you know I cast on for that simple shawlette like you made mom for the holidays, and well... it's amazing how different our two products are, because my gauge is so much looser than yours! I almost want to request you to make me one--tighter being squooshier I think--but I'll hold off and see if I can manage.

heavenkimjao said...

"hello im kim jao check out my random blog" www.heavenkimjao100.blogspot.com